Sunday, 11 October 2026

Lurker


“Clothes of brass and hair of brown, Seldom needs to breathe. Don't need no wings to fly. Oh a heart of stone and a fear of fire and water. Who am I?”

Internet bragging points to anyone who can identify the link between the post title and the quote above.

Sorry, where was I?  Ah yes, I painted a Tyranid Lictor.

Hilariously, I found an older post where I said I wouldn’t be doing a whole Tyranid army.  That aged well 😂

Same techniques as all my other tyranids, so I will say no more on that.  This was a second and model in finecast though, so I'll blame that for any rough edges.






I was also looking through the Advanced Space Crusade rulebook the other day and wondered if this might be one of the earliest representations of a Lictor (before there was a model).

No comments:

Post a Comment