After my airbrush problems I had to go a different direction with the Panzer IVs. German armour camouflage wasn't particularly standardised, with the brown and green added by individual maintenance crews using whatever was available: sprays, brushes, rags, etc. In the end I decided to go with a 'hand applied' look. Quite pleased with the result overall.
EDIT: Just realised that I've but the back piece on upside down!
I've fixed this on the remaining two panzers, but to late for this one
Still too more to do. German armour takes much longer to paint than British, flat green is much easier to do!
The PSC panzers are a lovely kit though. Still a fast build but more complex than the Churchills were, and the instructions could do with improving. Other than that, highly recommended.