Sunday 8 April 2012

Who needs some Russians?

I've recently acquired some russian infantry armed with Panzerfsusts, machine guns and pistols, thanks to the slightly bizarre mix of models in Italeri's Anti-Tank teams set.  As I have don't currently collect anything for the eastern front, and have no immediate plans to start, I have no use for them whatsoever.

Here's what they look like (apologies to Plastic Soldier Review)



So...  Who would like them?

As there are two sprues in the box, I'm going to say that up to next Friday (13th April), I'll split them between the first two people who express an interest by commenting on this post, otherwise it will be first come, first served.

Now come on. how often to you get an offer like that... :-)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, if I don't hear from anyone else over the rest of the week they're all yours! If you want to send me an address to post them to at alan.morey@gmail.com, I'll be ready to send them out!

      Delete