Sunday 28 April 2019

200th Post - Rosa's Hovel

Just realised this will be my 200th post on this blog, which started nearly 10 years back as a way to record the Aeronautica Imperialis games with my mate Matt (what a dismal posting rate, statistically speaking!).  During that time I've painted tiny planes and buildings, fantasy, SF, got seriously back into 1/72 WWII model making, painted a lot of old school dwarves, learnt new techniques and got my gaming mojo back a bit recently with some solo campaigning.  Matt travelled the world, so probably he may have the advantage over me there!

I also became a Dad, hence my nadir of posting in 2015-16, when I posted 7 and 4 times respectively (oh, the sleepless nights, but too bleary eyed to paint)!



But my how she's grown!  And now here she is, proudly displaying her first scenery making effort - a Hovel from Dave Graffam Models:


A little help was provided cutting and folding the walls, but otherwise all her own work!

It's now found pride of place on her farm, but I'll get her gaming yet (she already owns a fine selection of dinosaurs, so that's somewhere to start!).

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on those many achievements Alan, many more to come I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´ll second Fran. I like the house...well done her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 200th post and beautiful daughter! That's a good start to any farm/collection of terrain. :)

    ReplyDelete