Sunday 14 July 2019

A Small Dwarf Army (is there any other kind?)

First things first - Apologies to anyone reading that that I've not been commenting on your blogs.  Had IT problems for a while with the laptop then, when fixed, it got claimed by my other half for the photography course she's doing!  I have been reading and trying to keep up with blogs on the phone and tablet, but they're a pain to comment through.  I'm trying to catch up now so sorry if you're suddenly getting comments on multiple posts!

Anyway, on to the post.  I finished these a while back, but have only just got around to posting.  I finally got around to finishing all the basing for the Grenadier Dwarves, and (sort of) sorting them into units.

 Family photo

Household Guard (with big choppers) 

Crossbows 

Characters and Leaders 

Warriors 

Scouts

Need to do some work on a few more orcs as opposition.

3 comments:

  1. Great collection of Dwarves Alan, well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those, excellent work Alan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Nick Lund's dwarfs. I specially like their metal armour

    ReplyDelete