Tuesday 4 May 2021

Reiksgard and handgunners

Latest progress - first up, a musician for the Reiksgard.  Even though I don't really use my Warhammer Empire army much these days, I still can't help adding little bits and pieces to it.  Most of it is painted up in the colours of Averland, but I like the idea of adding some small contingents from other provinces, and particularly Altdorf.  The idea that the Imperial capital might send some assistance makes sense.  And while their, they can keep an eye on things...


Same technique as previously.  Black wash on armour, then highlighted.  The only difference this time is that the model had been undercoated black, so he had to have an 'undercoat' of VJ steel first.

Moving on, we have some handgunners that I had started ages ago but needed finishing off.  This time just trying out different provinces.


Left to right: Hochland, Altdorf and Middenheim.  I do like these older metal handgunners.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment