Recently picked up a box of Italeri fast build half tracks. Turns out they do exactly what they say on the tin! After a spray with FoW US Armour, and picking out some details like the seats and tyres, they went together in a matter of minutes without any need for glue.
I also found the time to do a quick re-spray of one of my die-cast Sherman 105s. These are pretty good models, but a bit too dark in colour. Now, I know when I started getting into the Normandy thing I said I was going to keep things simple and not obsess about painting and accuracy but what were the odds of me ever keeping to that! It's come out pretty well, so I'll probably do the other one as well now (the original colour's on the right, by the way...)